Here’s how it works:
- Looking for a color? Simply do a search in the Colorography Lab. Link to Colorography Lab
- The Color Strategist Color Wheel™ illustrates what hue family the color belongs to.
- Value is about lightness and darkness. It tells you how bright/dark | light/dark a color looks.
- Chroma is about vividness and dullness. It tells you how chromatic/grayed a color is.
- Light Reflectance Value (LRV) is about luminance. It tells you how much light a color reflects and conversely how much it absorbs.
This info comes from professional color measurements.
Think of it as color DNA or a color’s fingerprint.
It’s objective and very different from subjectively trying to guess about “undertones”.
Look for the #colorographylab hashtag on Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and LinkedIN.
Don’t Miss Out! Get on my VIP list now. I’ll send you updates on new blog posts and alerts about FREE webinars and online training offers from Camp Chroma.
Colorography™ brings clarity to color by blurring boundaries between the art and science of color.
Using quick, at-a-glance infographics, you understand everything you need to know about a paint color including hue family, value, chroma, overtones and LRV.