Welcome to The Land of Color Discussion Forums! ?
- The Color Strategist Color Wheel
- Color Notations: hue, value, chroma and LRV.
- Color Measurement Devices: Color Muse, NIX, ColorReader
- Paint Colors: All major brands
- Factual Color: Factual color speaks to how a color's hue/value/chroma notation defines and describes its measured color appearance
- Actual Color: Actual color speaks to how a color actually looks in context of the inherent light sources and contents of the room.
And "lite" paint and color design questions.
Short color questions will get the most/best responses.
For example, if you need help with a complete-top-to-bottom exterior color design plan, you probably won't get many people chiming in with ideas. Instead, you'll be advised to hire a Color Strategist for proper pro advice.
This is a safe haven on the internet where we talk about fun colors, the art and science of color and good interior/exterior design - nothing unfun.
Glad you're here!
Lori Sawaya, Moderator
So glad to be here! Thank you for establishing this community. Color is fun!
I'm so glad you decided to join us! Color is fun and I'm looking forward to many wonderful color conversations.
Thank you Lori! As a true lover of using color in design, I’m looking forward to it!
Hiya, Robin. Good to see you here! 🙂
Thank you for creating this community! I admire the work that you do and how you are sharing it with the world Lori. ?
@angelaholisticdesigner so glad you chose to join me here, Angela. ?