Here’s how it works:
- Search #colorographylab on Instagram or Pinterest to see more. New colors added regularly.
- The Color Strategist Color Wheel™ illustrates what hue family the color belongs to.
- Value is about lightness and darkness. It tells you how bright/dark | light/dark a color looks.
- Chroma is about vividness and dullness. It tells you how chromatic/grayed a color is.
- Light Reflectance Value (LRV) is about luminance. It tells you how much light a color reflects and conversely how much it absorbs.
This info comes from professional color measurements.
Think of it as color DNA or a color’s fingerprint.
It’s objective and very different from subjectively trying to guess about “undertones”.
Look for the #colorographylab hashtag on Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and LinkedIN.
Don’t Miss Out! Get on my VIP list now. I’ll send you updates on new blog posts and alerts about FREE webinars and online training offers from Camp Chroma.
Colorography™ is where art meets the science of color. Using quick, at-a-glance infographics, you understand everything you need to know about a paint color including hue family, value, chroma, overtones and LRV.
We dissect and map all the important details of a color for you. The important details you need to know when choosing paint colors. Colorography means you can quit guessing about undertones and thoroughly understand what the color is all about before you as much as spend a dime on a sample.